[Geany] Produced new icon.

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jun 24 15:37:23 UTC 2007

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 09:23:36 -0500, "Todd Partridge"
<partridge.todd at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

> I've been using geany for a lot a tasks over the last 6 months and
> wanted give back.  I produced this icon in inkscape didn't have time
> to make the bitmapped versions.  You're  free to use it.
Thanks, this is really cool.

Some days ago we have been asked to "tangoish" our icon for better
readability and contrast. So, I think your icon should be used for
this. Would you like to ask for help on the tango list[1] or should I
do?

[1] tango-artists at lists.freedesktop.org and