[Geany] Command line save to new file.

Todd Partridge partridge.todd at xxxxx
Thu Jun 21 20:15:13 UTC 2007

Ah, very prompt.  k, I just installed and got geany-0.11 up and
running.  And... it's working now.  thank the jesus.  I'm learning
some of the basics of script writing and just needed it for basic
configuration, so this is very very helpful.

On a side note geany in gentoo's official tree now, nice work!