[Geany] New auto completion in SVN

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jun 17 18:04:07 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I just committed(SVN r1628) a complete rewrite of the construct auto
completion code.

There is a new configuration file autocomplete.conf where all available
completions are defined. At the moment, all construct completions from
previous versions are available, maybe there will be some more in the
future.
The way to define auto completions is very flexible and can be used to
define almost anything ;-).

Docs on the format of the configuration file can be
found in the file itself and I tried to describe the whole behaviour in
the main documentation[1].

There are probably still bugs in the code which I missed to find. So
please test and report anything you notice.
I will be happy about any feedback about the documentation, too. I
guess it has to be improved in quantity as well as quality.

[1] http://geany.uvena.de/manual/ch03s05.html#editing_cc