[Geany] Question.

chuck ctl at xxxxx
Fri Jun 15 23:52:36 UTC 2007

Just built svn 1624 on windows, and when run from a terminal window, I
get the following 22 times.  Of course then Geany comes up and seems to
run fine.

(geany.exe:3192): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_set_sensitive: assertion
`GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

Doesn't seem to give enough info for me to look into it further.  EG.
What is the 3192 referring to?

I've seen this kind of error on other GTK apps from time to time
(windows and Linux).  Being new to GTK development, I'm just wondering
if it is important.  Something to be worried about?  I see lots of
similar questions on the web, but no answers.  So I'll try this list.

chuck