[Geany] [Feature Request] Syntax Highlighting in PHP for Doc-Comments

Dominic Hopf ("dmaphy") dmaphy_damastasif at xxxxx
Wed Jun 13 14:19:43 UTC 2007

Hi :)
I'm using geany since a few month now. When working on bigger projects
there is one little thing i am missing: I'm using Doc-Comments in PHP
and they are not highlighted... that makes working a bit difficult and
confusing,
because one can not see, if this is a doc-comment or an normal
block-comment.

There is a project which generates a Documentation with these doc-comments,
it can be found on www.phpdoc.org.

I'm sorry, but i don't know if this really is a geany-issue, maybe it is
an scintilla-issue?

I can imagine, that realising some hilighting-features like that wouldn't
be
as difficult, because this issue in java already works, would it?

It would be nice, if this works in one of the next versions of geany.
(Or in SVN as well, im checking out the source there from time to
time and build my own rpm-packages for Fedora).

Lovely Greetings

Dominic

P.S. Sorry if my english is a bit bad, i don't write english much often,
but if this Mail is not understandable at all i could write in german
(my mother tongue) ;)