[Geany] Taglist selection change

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jun 10 11:32:21 UTC 2007

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 18:09:26 -0400, "Dave Moore" <wrex006 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> When I click on a tag in the taglist treeview, it jumps to two places.
> First it jumps to whichever tag is currently selected, then it goes to
> whichever tag I clicked on.  Is this the expected behavior or a bug?
A bug ;-). Fixed in SVN r1606, thanks for pointing this out.
I'm not completely sure whether it works with the fix in every case. It
could be that clicking on a tag won't result in a jump to the
appropriate line. Here it works but it maybe that it doesn't work
always. Just needs testing.

> I'm trying to make it add positions to the navqueue, so it seems to
Cool.

> me that utils_goto_line() should really only be called once.
Should be called only once with r1606.