[Geany] Couple of questions

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Jun 6 13:48:54 UTC 2007

On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 18:52:25 -0400, Frank McCormick
<fmccormick at videotron.ca> wrote:

Hi Frank,

> Can I change the foreground/background colors of the editor?
Start with reading the manual which is included in Geany and
available online at http://geany.uvena.de/manual/ch04.html.

Then I suggest to search the mailing list archives[1] as this question
has been discussed several times. There is a small tool[2] by John
Gabriele to easily change the light colour sheme into a dark one.

> and can I change (or add) a delete line command like ctrl-y ??
Unfortnately not. At least not at the moment. You have to live with
Ctrl(+Shift)+L as mentioned in the docs or you modify the Scintilla
sourcecode included in Geany ;-).

[1] http://lists.uvena.de/pipermail/geany.html
[2] http://lists.uvena.de/pipermail/geany/2007-February/000773.html