[Geany] code navigation

Dave Moore wrex006 at xxxxx
Fri Jun 1 03:36:28 UTC 2007

OK. My code seems pretty stable now. I read the hackers guide and figured I
should create a navqueue.c file and put the functionality in there. Its only
five functions so it could easily be moved somewhere else if you feel thats
appropriate.   I've attached an svn diff and the two new files.  I'm gonna
tweak it out some more and and some options but that'll come later.

Also, I have about a billion and 3 different features I'd like to see in
geany (and I'm willing to work on any/all of them).  How should I go about
proposing them all? Should I submit each of them into bug tracking or should
I put it all into a mailing list post?

cheers,
dave