[Geany] plugin api

blackdog blackdog at xxxxx
Tue Jul 31 11:46:23 UTC 2007

agreed, only where it makes sense, but of course what makes sense to me
may not make sense to you :) and vice versa. I think that's the devil
in the detail with this, you never know how folks may want to use it.

bd

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 06:41:06 -0500
"Jeff Pohlmeyer" <yetanothergeek at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/31/07, Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> > Well, I think most of sciwrappers are not common functions - to take
> > the first 3:
> > sci_set_line_numbers,
> > sci_set_mark_long_lines,
> > sci_get_line_numbers
> >
> > I don't think plugins should use these.
>

> Yes, the preferences and display-related stuff probably aren't very
> useful, at least not for me.
>
> For now, I would mainly like to manipulate things like the caret
> position and selection start/end.
>
>  - Jeff

http://www.blackdog-haxe.com/

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
society." --Jiddu Krishnamurti