[Geany] event system

blackdog blackdog at xxxxx
Tue Jul 31 02:31:05 UTC 2007

Hang on, being a bit stupid here, I guess I could just hook
into the Gtk event system with g_signal_connect, as I think you can have
more than one event attached.

Doh!

--
http://www.blackdog-haxe.com/

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
society." --Jiddu Krishnamurti