[Geany] New Windows build

blackdog blackdog at xxxxx
Sun Jul 29 19:34:42 UTC 2007

Hi Enrico,

Is a release imminent? When I see builds it makes me think maybe :)

Not being pushy as later is better for me, just want to know if I need
to hurry up or not with my plugin.

thx

bd

--
http://www.blackdog-haxe.com/

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
society." --Jiddu Krishnamurti