[Geany] editor style - Line highlightning

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Fri Jul 27 15:26:52 UTC 2007

On 7/27/07, Christopher Grebs <chrissiG at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi all together!
>
> I'm a python developer and at the moment I'm writing my own editor style.
> It looks very nice but one thing I did not found was the color of the
> line highlightning. Is that changeable? Because my style has a dark
> background and the line will be displayed white. That's not really nice ;)

Hi Christopher,

If you're setting your colorscheme manually (without using
set_geany_colors.py), then it's in filetypes.common as "current_line".
If you're using set_geany_colors.py, it's now "curr_line_bg".

Note, I just updated set_geany_colors.py such that your own
~/.geany/colorschemes/foo.conf files no longer need those extra outer
underscores in the names listed under "[colorschemes]".

http://www.milliwatt-software.com/jmg/files/set_geany_colors.py.bz2

(Of course, if you get rid of (or rename) your colorschemes directory
and run the program again, it'll regenerate a new directory and
example colorscheme for you.)

---John