[Geany] odd behaviour (selection with color chooser)

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Jul 25 08:24:49 UTC 2007

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:56:47 -0400, "John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> If I have a string like 0xff0000, and select it by double-clicking,
> then go to the color chooser and choose a new color and hit Enter, I
> get the text replaced -- as I'd expect.
>
> Same thing works if I use Shift-Alt-W to select the word.
>
> Same thing works if I go to the beginning of the word and hit
> Shift-Ctrl-RightArrow to select.
>
> Something a bit different happens if I go to the *end* of the word and
> hit Shift-Ctrl-LeftArrow to select it. The color doesn't get replaced
> properly.
It doesn't really depend on the used key combos but how the selection
is spanned. Anyway, it should be fixed in SVN r1740. John, thanks for
reporting.