[Geany] odd behaviour (selection with color chooser)

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Tue Jul 24 16:56:47 UTC 2007

If I have a string like 0xff0000, and select it by double-clicking,
then go to the color chooser and choose a new color and hit Enter, I
get the text replaced -- as I'd expect.

Same thing works if I use Shift-Alt-W to select the word.

Same thing works if I go to the beginning of the word and hit
Shift-Ctrl-RightArrow to select.

Something a bit different happens if I go to the *end* of the word and
hit Shift-Ctrl-LeftArrow to select it. The color doesn't get replaced
properly.

There's no problem when using the '#00ff00' syntax, instead of the
'0x0000ff' syntax.

---John