[Geany] Calling info() from inside a plugin

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Jul 23 11:12:52 UTC 2007

On 07/21/2007 11:19:22 AM, Jeff Pohlmeyer wrote:
> The demo plugin calls the global function info() to try and
> get its own name. This worked fine before the classbuilder
> plugin was added, but now the demo plugin says:
>
>  "Hello World! (From the Class Builder plugin)"
>
> Apparently because the global info() function gets bound to
> the first (alphabetically) loaded plugin.

Thanks for reporting this, I hadn't noticed it. In my local copy I'm
using the G_MODULE_BIND_LOCAL flag when opening modules and the Demo
message works as expected. I'll commit this soon.

Regards,
Nick