[Geany] New Templates?

Lee Underwood leeu at xxxxx
Wed Jul 18 16:59:04 UTC 2007

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:35:00 +0200 Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

| Please read http://geany.uvena.de/manual/ch03s05.html#editing_cc for
| general usage of custom auto completions.
| Then open the file ~/.geany/autocompletions.conf and find the default
| section. Add a line like the following one:
| news=18.07.2007 - enrico - Test subject\nThis is an example news entry
| without any content.\nEdit this as needed.
|
| All the above must be in one line. After Geany was restarted you can
| type "news" and after pressing TAB Geany will replace news with the
| text defined for the news key.
|
| Regards,
| Enrico

I agree it would be a bit ugly. But I do want to use the autocomplete feature for other things. However, I don't have a file called "autocompletions.conf" or "autocomplete.conf" in either ~/.geany or /usr/local/share/geany/. Any idea where it might be? I am using Ubuntu 7.04 and checked everything under my user name and under /usr.

Lee