[Geany] feature request: scroll to center

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Jul 17 16:30:06 UTC 2007

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:16:55 -0400, "John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Often I'm typing along, and the cursor is at or near the bottom of the
> editor window, but I'd like to see a bit more what is on the lines
> below. It would be useful if there were a command available to scroll
Sometimes it seems your mouse is broken or never worked ;-).

> the window vertically, such that the line the cursor is on would be
> scrolled to the center of the window. The cursor would not change what
> line or column it's on, only the window would scroll by some amount to
> put the current line in the middle (unless the document is too short
> -- then it would just scroll up or down as far as possible).
Try Ctrl-Shift-L in SVN r1719 ;-). Since the code was already there it
wasn't much work.