[Geany] Filetype - SVG

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Tue Jul 17 11:47:31 UTC 2007

On 07/17/2007 11:18:55 AM, Marek Straka wrote:
> I would like to use Geany for editing of SVG files. But I am missing
> some "working" filetype. I have tried "XML" and "HTML" but both are
> unusable.

I'm not sure what you mean. Geany SVN detected the XML filetype when I
opened the example file and seemed to colour it correctly. If you're
using the 0.11 release (or earlier) you can associate .svg with the XML
filetype in a configuration file. (See the manual for details).

How would a SVG filetype be different from the XML filetype?

Regards,
Nick