[Geany] "File Saved" status bar message

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Jul 12 17:47:53 UTC 2007

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:58:26 -0400, "John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> [snip]
> BTW, I notice that the status bar says "MOD" when the file has
> modified. This is in addition to the name in the tab being colored
> red, and the asterisk appearing in Geany's title bar. Anyway, a small
> bug/inconsistency: although the name also appears in red in the Open
> Files tab in the sidebar, it turns black when it's the one that's
> selected. I think it should stay red, like the text in the tab.
The colour changes because the file item in the open files list gets
active and in most GTK themes the foreground colour for an active item
is black. Is this really a problem?
You still can see that the file is modified at the red tab label
colour, the asterisk in the title bar and by the MOD keyword in the
status bar. I just had a short look and maybe I overlooked something
but it seems the colour for an active item can only be changed by using
a gtkrc file. At least I didn't find any property to change it. But it
might be that I missed something.