[Geany] "File Saved" status bar message

Jeff Pohlmeyer yetanothergeek at xxxxx
Wed Jul 11 21:57:51 UTC 2007

On 7/11/07, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> Personally, I think it would be more confusing to not get the status
> message because you got one for creating, opening and reloading files
> but not for saving? Something inconsistent.

Then get rid of them all. :-)

Or at least put them somewhere else, but don't clobber the Line/Column
number indicator with messages that should be obvious anyway.

> Maybe just unchecking the option "Switch to status message list at new
> message" in the preferences dialog will help you.

No, that doesn't help. I am talking about the status bar at the
bottom of the screen, where the line/column numbers are displayed,
not about the status window.

Thanks,

 - Jeff