[Geany] tab, the triangle clicky widgets bug, and Ctrl-PgUp / Ctrl-PgDn

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Wed Jul 11 18:03:09 UTC 2007

On 7/11/07, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:12:28 -0400, "John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On 7/11/07, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> >

> > > Why not just click on the last visible tab and then use the arrow to
> > > scroll further?
> >
> > Yes, I see that works too.
>
> Another possibility is to just right-click on any tab and choose the
> desired tab from the opening list. This is the way I mostly navigate
> through tabs which are far away from each other.

Ah. I like that the listing shown when you right-click on a tab is in
the same order as the tabs themselves as they appear left-to-right.
(And if you want them alphabetical, they're that way in the "Open
files" tab.)