[Geany] Query re timing of next release

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Jul 11 15:37:35 UTC 2007

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:14:18 +1200, Andy Elvey
<andy.elvey at paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> Hi all -
>
>   Gee, the various changes have been coming thick and fast on the
> email list... :-).
>
> I was just wondering if there's an approximate date for the next
> release of Geany (I'm on Linux, btw...). ( The huge flood of
Not yet. Personally, I would prefer to wait some time because there are
many very new features which need more testing and there are still some
bugs which need to be fixed. I don't want to talk any fixed date.
Please be patient and/or use the SVN version.