[Geany] "File Saved" status bar message

Jeff Pohlmeyer yetanothergeek at xxxxx
Mon Jul 9 17:51:52 UTC 2007

I think the "File saved" status bar message should be eliminated.

When a file with outstanding changes gets saved, the tab text changes
from red to black, and the asterisk in the title bar disappears. That
should be plenty enough indication that the file got saved.

The reason this bothers me is when I try to compile a file, and I get
a compiler message that says "error on line 115" the first thing I want
to know is, how close is that line to the line I just edited?

But when I look down at the status bar, instead of seeing the current
line number like I expect, I see a message saying the file got saved.

So would you consider getting rid of this status bar message?

( If so, it's in the file "document.c" somewhere around line 1104 )

Thanks,
 - Jeff