[Geany] Find dialog Cancel and Case sensitive, same Alt key

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Jul 5 15:46:01 UTC 2007

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:48:16 -0700, chuck <ctl at arrowtwins.com> wrote:

> Just built svn 1664 on Windows xp with MinGW.  Complete build from
> cleaned out .o files.  The Search dialog focus thing is still an
> issue. IF using only the mouse, the focus remains on the Find Dialog
> after the wrap. But using only the keyboard ( hitting return to cycle
> to the next find ) then after the "wrap" dialog, the focus returns to
> the document and hitting return again causes the expected change in
Oops, fixed in SVN r1667. I just used a wrong pointer to the search
dialog.
Anyway, Geany is also minimized on your Windows after closing the
search dialog once the wrap dialog appeared?