[Geany] Find dialog Cancel and Case sensitive, same Alt key

chuck ctl at xxxxx
Wed Jul 4 23:48:16 UTC 2007

Just built svn 1664 on Windows xp with MinGW.  Complete build from
cleaned out .o files.  The Search dialog focus thing is still an issue.
  IF using only the mouse, the focus remains on the Find Dialog after
the wrap. But using only the keyboard ( hitting return to cycle to the
next find ) then after the "wrap" dialog, the focus returns to the
document and hitting return again causes the expected change in the edit
window when return is struck. IE instead of continuing the search, we
are now editing the document with the search dialog showing.

My Linux build of 1664 looks and works fine with the keyboard and mouse.
  No unusual behavior.  Running a pretty stock Fedora7 as upgraded last
week.

chuck