[Geany] Requested feature: open file on selected text

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Jan 24 19:22:55 UTC 2007

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 21:57:40 +0100, Vnpenguin <vnpenguin at vnoss.org>
wrote:

Hi,

> Could we have a beautiful feature like "Open file by selected text" ?
> For example, I have PHP code:
>
> <?php
> include('foo.inc.php');
>
> ?>
>
> By selecting the text "foo.inc.php" and via a shortcut
> keyboard/context menu I would like to open this file which is supposed
> found in the same location of main source.
When reading this, I remembered that this was already requested some
time ago. I don't know why I didn't answered your last request on
September, but I added the feature with SVN r1225.