[Geany] patch: "Find Selected"

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Tue Jan 23 18:06:16 UTC 2007

On 01/21/2007 06:48:41 AM, Jeff Pohlmeyer wrote:
> This patch adds two new items to the search menu:
> "Find Selected" and "Find Prev Selected"
Thanks, applied in SVN r1222 with separators.

>  Default key bindings are the same as NEdit,
>  "Ctrl+H" (forward) and "Ctrl+Shift+H" (backward)
I disabled those default keybindings due to the Help conflict (GNOME
standard shortcut), but of course the user can set their own.
Unfortunately Ctrl-F3 is a common window manager shortcut (switch to
workspace 3 on XFCE). We are running out of available key combinations
what with GNOME partial compatibility, window managers and Scintilla
default keys.

> I tweaked the glade files by hand, but hopefully
> they should work anyway.
Just FYI, it's best not to do this. (There was a minor issue when I
regenerated from geany.glade.)

> BTW, Much thanks for accepting my last patches,
> and congratulations on the fedora-extras thing!
Thanks for writing all the patches!

Regards,
Nick