[Geany] bug in Geany 0.10, does not like folders with a space

Rob van der Linde robvdl at xxxxx
Sun Jan 14 23:58:05 UTC 2007

Hi, I've just found a minor bug in Geany 0.10, not quite sure if it also
exists in the SVN.

It happens if I use "execute program in VTE".

You need to put your program in a folder with a space, I use a
freepascal program, for example "/home/rob/gtk demos/gtk1.pas"

The program compiles fine, but when you try to execute the program (in
the VTE), it cannot find the compiled program as it's looking for
"/home/rob/gtk" not "/home/rob/gtk demos".

renaming "gtk demos" to "gtk_demos" works, so it just does not seem to
like folders with a space in it.