[Geany] Comment autocompletion

Tim Tassonis timtas at xxxxx
Sun Feb 25 14:21:42 UTC 2007

Hi

First of all, once more the biggest of all compliments for geany. My
eternal search for a simple, functional, and featurefull editor at last
has come to and end and I just can't imagine life without it anymore, at
least not life as a programmer.

The only thing that irritates me at the moment is the comment
autocompletion, for c-style comments, in c and e.g. php.

If I start a line with
/*

and then press enter four times, this will result in the following output:

/*
  *
*
*

This is not really what I would like, I'd prefer geany not to put any
asterixes for me (and if, then at least consistently on the first or
second column). Switching off autocompletion does not seem to help.
Would it or is it already possible to be able to switch off this behaviour?

Bye
Tim