[Geany] Project additions to Geany

P.J.G. Long pjgl2 at xxxxx
Mon Feb 19 14:47:29 UTC 2007

I have been down loading the SVN tarballs and seeing that the Project
additions are beginning to be added. As indicated in a previous email I
have an interest in using Geany as a IDE for our undergraduates, hopefully
giving a single editor with a simple gui that can be used, at least for the
first year or so, for a number of different languages, typically
C/C++/Assembler/Octave/Matlab/Basic and possibly Latex. One thing I am
interested in doing is running c/c++ both locally and cross compiled and
wondered if anything like this planned for your project management, i.e.
the understanding of different target directories for different
architectures.

  Also I noticed that the documentation seems to be a 1-2 of verssions
behind and wondered one what timescales it might be upgraded. Also if
anyone is using or planning to use Geany for teaching and if anyone had
written any suitable documentation before we 're-invent the wheel'.

   Thanks again for all the work being put in on the package,

   Regards

     Peter