[Geany] Reply-To header on this list (was: Re: looking for these features)

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Feb 19 14:04:36 UTC 2007

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 01:23:39 -0600, "Jeff Pohlmeyer"
<yetanothergeek at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

> PS: Sorry if you got this twice, John - I still haven't gotten
> accustomed the geany list  not munging the mail headers. All other
> lists I subscribe to use a Reply-To:<list> header.
Because many people seems to have problems with answering mails without
explicit reply-to header, I just activated it and from now on, all
mails sent to this list will have the reply-to header with this list's
mail address unless there was alerady another reply-to header in the
mail.

Hope that helps you and your strange MUAs ;-). Please remember, these
problems are not caused by this list but by your MUA's. IMO it's a
shame for Google, that their gmail interface can't handle mailing lists
without the reply-to header which shouldn't be necessary for good MUAs.

regards,