[Geany] Bug: Bottom of Message window

Gilles Louppe g.louppe at xxxxx
Thu Feb 8 15:07:47 UTC 2007

Hello,

I don't know if it comes from my configuration or from Geany, but here
is a bug I'm encountering :

I can't the bottom of the Message window. A few lines seem hidden so
that I can't see the last messages printed in it. Moreover, if I set
the "Tab Placement" of this window with the "bottom" value, I don't
see any of them !

I have also noticed that the scroll bar of this window only appears
when the Geany window is maximized. When it appears, I can't see the
bottom of it as well.

Here is a few screenshots I've taken to help you figure it out :

http://gilles.ffworld.com/files/geany1.png : We should see the last lines
http://gilles.ffworld.com/files/geany2.png : Type cursor is hidden, no
scroll bar
http://gilles.ffworld.com/files/geany3.png : Part of the scroll bar