[Geany] Installing 0.10 on Ubuntu Edgy

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Feb 5 20:08:47 UTC 2007

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 09:35:18 -0300, Lisandro <lichig at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

> I'm trying to install the last version of geany on Ubuntu 6.10
> (Edgy)... but I can't find it on the Ubuntu's repository (there is
> the version 0.8)... Anybody can tell me how can I do to install Geany
> 0.10 ?... maybe adding a new repository? hummm....
Add
deb http://debian.uvena.de/ ./edgy/
to your sources.list. On this repository, a Geany 0.10 package from topi
is available.
The repository is GPG signed with my key.
If you want to avoid security warnings while installing, invoke the
following command:
wget -q http://www.uvena.de/pub.key -O- | sudo apt-key add -

Please report any problems with the repository to me, with the package
itself to topi or even better: just here ;-).

The package can also be downloaded directly from:
http://debian.uvena.de/edgy/geany_0.10_i386.deb