[Geany] Installing 0.10 on Ubuntu Edgy

topi topi at xxxxx
Mon Feb 5 12:46:52 UTC 2007

hi,

i had the same problem the supposed repository is down
(themustardbandits or something like this) so i made my own .deb
package (generic of course)

i can send it to you, but somebody knows if we could put it on any
repository?

i'm thinking (right now!) that maybe we can put it on uvena's
repository... enrico, it's possible?

thanks,

topi

El Mon, 5 Feb 2007 09:35:18 -0300