[Geany] build directory

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Sat Feb 3 18:01:58 UTC 2007

On 02/01/2007 06:35:16 AM, Thomas Stover wrote:
> Hello, I just compiled Geany about 30 minutes ago and I love it. I'm
> looking forward to familiarizing my self with the source tree as soon
> as some other work gets done. This looks like the project I have been
> looking for. I do have a quick question though, that I couldn't find
> an obvious answer to. My apologies if this is in the mailing list
> archives, but so far I haven't found it. How can I specify a
> directory for builds/makes other than the one a source file is inside?
This will be implemented with Project Management.
As a workaround, you can use Make Custom with -C .. to change to the
parent directory of the current file, for example.

Note: the SVN version of Geany since 2006-12-30 now correctly parses
'Entering directory' build messages so that subsequent error messages
are handled correctly, thanks to a patch from Josef Whiter.

Regards,
Nick