[Geany] [very low priority] Geany magic lamp icon...

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Fri Feb 2 16:40:13 UTC 2007

On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 21:59:30 +0100, Harold Aling <h.aling at home.nl>
wrote:

Hi,

> I discovered Geany a few days ago through a Xfce mailing list. I
> instantly dropped Scite for it, but I seem to have some difficulties
> finding geany on the taskbar... *embarrassed*
>
> Not intended to offense the original artist: The magic lamp is almost
Hehe, no fear. I don't know the artist, the icon is taken from a
collection released under Public Domain.

> invisible on lighter themes so only a cloud with some red dots make
> the icon... An outline or some kind of shadow would do real miracles
If anyone feels like playing on this, just do it and send your results
here. I have absolutely no autistic talent ;-).