[Geany] [very low priority] Geany magic lamp icon...

Harold Aling h.aling at xxxxx
Thu Feb 1 20:59:30 UTC 2007

Dear list,

I discovered Geany a few days ago through a Xfce mailing list. I
instantly dropped Scite for it, but I seem to have some difficulties
finding geany on the taskbar... *embarrassed*

Not intended to offense the original artist: The magic lamp is almost
invisible on lighter themes so only a cloud with some red dots make the
icon... An outline or some kind of shadow would do real miracles here...

Is there / does anybody know a person who can create/propose a more
distinct 'magic lamp'? Maybe a little more like this one [1]?

-Loving geany!-

Harold.

[1] http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorial/Magical-Lamp/13372