[Geany] Changing default Keybindings

Ivano ivano.primi at xxxxx
Tue Dec 11 10:59:50 UTC 2007

Hi everybody,

My name is Ivano Primi, I am (still know) an Emacs user
but I tried Geany and I was tempted to change my default editor.
I did not do it, just for one reason: I would like to use with Geany
the original Emacs keybindings (or at least the most important ones),
but unfortunately with Geany 0.12 I am still not able to redefine
the keybindings for Copy, Cut and Paste (or at least I did not find
the right preference window :) ).
Is it possible to override the default keybindings for these actions
(For me Copy will be always 'Alt+W', Cut 'Ctrl+W' and past 'Ctrl+Y') ?
Or will it be possible to do that at least in the future 1.0 release ?
But Geany is an artwork, congratulations.
Regards
                                                                Ivano Primi