[Geany] getting project base_path from plugin

Bo Lorentsen bl at xxxxx
Mon Dec 24 22:15:36 UTC 2007

Hi ...

While getting my cmake plugin working I got this strange error while
compiling.

The idea in the code is to get the project base dir, by accessing the
"app" instance and then the "project" pointer. But the compiler provide
me with some strange output.

The code is :

255 : /* open the current make file */
256 : if( app->project != NULL )
257 :	base_path = app->project->base_path;

This is the error :

cmakeprj.c:256: error: 'GeanyApp' has no member named 'geany_data'

Are there anyway else I need getting this path ?

Also, how do I get noted if the project is changed or saved ?

/BL