[Geany] geanylua problem

Jeff Pohlmeyer yetanothergeek at xxxxx
Thu Dec 20 23:38:58 UTC 2007

On Dec 20, 2007 11:31 AM, Steve <steve at trinidadgraphics.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The genaylua plugin doesn't want to compile with svn 2106. This error
> appears many times:
>
> lua_doc.c:26: error: 'GeanyData' has no member named 'document'
>
> I've compiled it several times before without a problem. Am I doing
> something wrong or has something changed?

Something has changed - for each time you see this error, you need to
change 'document' to 'documents' in the genaylua sources.

( There are a couple of #define's in geanylua.h that also reference the
  geany_data->document. Fixing these will eliminate  several errors.)

If you still can't get it working, let me know, and I'll send you a patch.

I am currently converting the geanylua makefile over to use autotools, which
is turning out to be some work. I plan to release an updated version as soon
as I get that working.

- Jeff