[Geany] default keybindings, revisited

blackdog blackdog at xxxxx
Thu Aug 30 11:53:58 UTC 2007

sounds good, but being a left hander I'll move it to the other side
anyway :). i haven't read previous discussions but I'd say stick with
something bog standard, visual studio keybindings or something (i
don't use VS btw), make it easy for those coming to the product to feel
at home; more experienced users will probably all rebind anyway.

bd

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:47:00 +0100
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> On 08/30/2007 12:22:52 PM, blackdog wrote:
> >
> > Deleting lines is something I do a lot of so I tend to think that
> > a highly used action shouldn't be 3 keys away.
> >
> Yes, this was also mentioned by John Gabriele. I still think it might
> be better for copy and cut to be together, but maybe delete lines
> should be something easier to type - ctrl-J maybe (just because it's
> near k,l)?
>
> Regards,
> Nick

http://www.blackdog-haxe.com/

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
society." --Jiddu Krishnamurti