[Geany] document-activate patch

blackdog blackdog at xxxxx
Thu Aug 23 15:51:16 UTC 2007

Yes thanks it's going great, but I'm going to eat my own
dogfood until Delurin is released, then I'll release the plugin.

Haxe has a very useful haxelib utility which is like perl's cpan, the
plugin includes a bootstrap for haxelib to dl and install other
modules, so hopefully if I get the plugin right, it'll open some
wonderful opportunities for extending Geany with haxe. I also have an
hxGtk library so extending Geany UI in haxe will also be possible.

Thanks for the hard work and great project.

Cheers

bd

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 16:36:20 +0100
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> On 08/23/2007 12:13:04 PM, blackdog wrote:
> >
> > Hi there
> >
> > subject tells all, hope it's ok.
> > should apply cleany to r1814
> >
> Thanks, applied in SVN. Hope the plugin is coming along nicely ;-)
>
> Regards,
> Nick

http://www.blackdog-haxe.com/

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
society." --Jiddu Krishnamurti