[Geany] Compiler output interpretation

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Aug 15 16:36:08 UTC 2007

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 17:14:12 +0100, Nick Treleaven
<nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

Hi.

> > [...]
> > One idea for projects (Don't know if this has already been
> > suggested) would be to have project templates which include menu
> > definitions and template project folders. An example would be an
> > autoconf / automake project which started with default configure.in
> > etc. files.
> >
> Maybe, but the autotools example might be better implemented as a
> plugin. (I think we will improve the file template support in the
In the meantime or as an alternative, there is a project
called autoproject which just creates a whole autotools project with
your preferred settings. See http://directory.fsf.org/autoproject.html.
Or get directly to a better alternative to the autotools like CMake ;-).