[Geany] Classpaths

blackdog blackdog at xxxxx
Mon Aug 13 19:34:15 UTC 2007

Actually, something similar but simpler, how about a new Properties
field for a project, just a single large field like description, the
idea being that it can hold any useful other info for a project, and
can be parsed by a plugin, or whatever.

If the idea is ok, I'll put together a patch.

bd

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:49:18 +0100
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> On 08/12/2007 03:48:02 PM, blackdog wrote:
> >
> > This isn't a particularly well thought out post, but i see a need
> > for some Plugin specific fields in Preferences Tools and also
> > Project Properties.
> >
> > For haxe, java, C#, PASCAL it would be particularly useful for
> > setting
> > CLASSPATHS,  paths to libs etc.
> >
> > For example in my first effort at customising Geany (see
> > attachment) I
>
> I found the attachment should probably have an .html suffix ;-)
>
> > added to the preferences panel, but it's really overkill when a
> > number
> > of other modes could benefit.
> >
> > PATH1:
> > PATH2:
> >
> > User defined fields that are saved by geany per project and
> > accessible
> > by plugins.
> >
> > It would make my life easier anyway, anyone else?
> >
> Maybe there could be a Paths tab in Preferences - there are already
> two items on the General tab. Then I guess plugins could add and
> remove subframes in the vbox. Probably the vbox should be given a
> meaningful name if we do this.
>
> Regards,
> Nick

http://www.blackdog-haxe.com/

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
society." --Jiddu Krishnamurti