[Geany] Classpaths

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Aug 13 15:49:18 UTC 2007

On 08/12/2007 03:48:02 PM, blackdog wrote:

> This isn't a particularly well thought out post, but i see a need for
> some Plugin specific fields in Preferences Tools and also Project
> Properties.
>
> For haxe, java, C#, PASCAL it would be particularly useful for
> setting
> CLASSPATHS,  paths to libs etc.
>
> For example in my first effort at customising Geany (see attachment)

I found the attachment should probably have an .html suffix ;-)

> added to the preferences panel, but it's really overkill when a
> number
> of other modes could benefit.
>
> PATH1:
> PATH2:
>
> User defined fields that are saved by geany per project and
> accessible
> by plugins.
>
> It would make my life easier anyway, anyone else?

Maybe there could be a Paths tab in Preferences - there are already two
items on the General tab. Then I guess plugins could add and remove
subframes in the vbox. Probably the vbox should be given a meaningful
name if we do this.

Regards,
Nick