[Geany] plugin api

blackdog blackdog at xxxxx
Wed Aug 1 09:40:24 UTC 2007

hi Jeff

I was working on it, by doing some code which generated all the methods
from the sciwrappers, I stopped because I'm sure somwhere there's an
assignment of sci function to plugin function but I can't find it
anywhere, if you can tell me where that is, I can save you some work :)
in fact I attach the files I already have if you want to work with them
in the meantime, they're snippets to manually include in the correct
places.

bd

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 22:47:26 -0500
"Jeff Pohlmeyer" <yetanothergeek at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/31/07, blackdog <blackdog at ipowerhouse.com> wrote:
>
> > agreed, only where it makes sense, but of course what makes sense
> > to me may not make sense to you :) and vice versa. I think that's
> > the devil in the detail with this, you never know how folks may
> > want to use it.
>

> How does this look for starters:
>
> sci_end_undo_action
> sci_start_undo_action
> sci_get_col_from_position
> sci_get_line_from_position
> sci_get_position_from_line
> sci_set_current_position
> sci_get_selection_start
> sci_get_selection_end
> sci_get_selection_mode
> sci_set_selection_mode
> sci_set_selection_start
> sci_set_selection_end
> sci_get_line
> sci_get_line_length
> sci_get_line_count
> sci_get_line_is_visible
> sci_ensure_line_is_visible
> sci_get_tab_width
> sci_scroll_caret
> sci_get_text_range
> sci_get_readonly
> sci_find_bracematch
>
> If nobody objects, I will work on a patch to add these.
>  (unless someone else beats me to it :-)
>
>  - Jeff

http://www.blackdog-haxe.com/

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
society." --Jiddu Krishnamurti