[Geany] Re: Geany Digest, Vol 18, Issue 8

Frank Lanitz linux at xxxxx
Sun Apr 22 20:50:57 UTC 2007

Good evening,

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 21:59:40 +0200
Dieter Ehlers <D-Ehlers at gmx.de> wrote:

> > Which distribution, version of geany and gtk are you using? What
> > does the output of locales say?

> Version of geany: 0.10.2

Did you use any package or compile geany on your own?
If yes, please have a look into your installation directory, if there
is a file geany.mo. If you didn't use any prefix you should find them
at /usr/local/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES

> Version of gtk: gtk+2.0-2.10.3-4mdv2007.0
> The message of locale:
> LANG=de_DE.UTF-8
> LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8
> LC_NUMERIC=de_DE.UTF-8
> LC_TIME=de_DE.UTF-8
> LC_COLLATE=de_DE.UTF-8
> LC_MONETARY=de_DE.UTF-8
> LC_MESSAGES=de_DE.UTF-8
> LC_PAPER=de_DE.UTF-8
> LC_NAME=de_DE.UTF-8
> LC_ADDRESS=de_DE.UTF-8
> LC_TELEPHONE=de_DE.UTF-8
> LC_MEASUREMENT=de_DE.UTF-8
> LC_IDENTIFICATION=de_DE.UTF-8
> LC_ALL=

Looks good. The locales are set correctly so I think we are looking for
a bug.

Can you please send the output geany gives, when you start it from
console?

Frank