[Geany] New Windows built available

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Apr 16 16:24:01 UTC 2007

Hi,

a new Windows built for the current SVN version is available. All
changes can be followed in the included ChangeLog.

I want to mention the following Windows-only related changes:
- the GTK version included in the full installer was updated to 2.10.11
- the binary was still built against GTK 2.6 so it will also run with
older GTK versions
- some invalid filename encoding conversions were fixed
- we use now g_stat() which works better with filename which contain
special characters(German Umlauts and other non-ascii characters)

Files:
http://files.uvena.de/geany/geany-0.11svn_r1456_nogtk_setup.exe
http://files.uvena.de/geany/geany-0.11svn_r1456_setup.exe
http://files.uvena.de/geany/geany-0.11svn_r1456_win32.zip