[Geany] Re: missing file po/Makefile.in.in

Damián Viano geany at xxxxx
Wed Sep 13 23:36:35 UTC 2006

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 11:11:05PM +0300, Yura Semashko wrote:
> Hi
>
> Also, please add mkinstalldirs to SVN.

I'm not a Geany developer, but I can tell you that both files should be
added/created with gettextize, and that's probably why they are not in
SVN, but they are in the tarballs.

If you are checking out from SVN (or the gentoo ebuild for that matter)
you should probably run autogen.sh by yourself.

Versioning useless generated files is not the way to go, IMO. But then
again I'm not a Geany developer (just the Debian package maintainer).

--
Damián Viano(Des)              ¯ ¯ - _           _ - ¯ ¯
GPG: 0x6EB95A6F                 Debian ¯-_GNU_-¯ Linux