[Geany] Feature Request: spell checking support

Pierre pierre.php at xxxxx
Sat Oct 28 13:21:59 UTC 2006

Hello,

On 10/26/06, Frank Lanitz <linux at partysoke.de> wrote:
> Hi!
> Since month I'm looking for one feature inside geany: spell checking.
>
> On the one hand, it will extend the dependencies, but on the other hand
> it would be real great while writing a text in LaTeX. IMHO aspell,
> ispeel or something similar is installed on a big number of systems.
> So there would be no need to install a lot of stuff. (I don't know, how
> it works under win32)

If a spelling system is added to geany, I would suggest to use enchant
[1]. It supports all possible spelling libraries and provide an
unified interface.

--Pierre
[1] http://www.abisource.com/enchant/